Are you struggling after the end of a relationship and need help Moving On?
Start Moving On
Fourteen-week online, on-demand, program designed to help you heal, grow, and learn from the painful experience of a break up.
- Interactive videos to guide you step by step through your healing
- Experiential exercises to support healing process
- Pre and post assessments to measure progress
- Professional support, assistance, and guidance
- Online community focused on support and healing
You can Heal, Learn, and Grow from the painful experience of a breakup
- Moving on from a relationship involves going through a grief process.
- It’s a time of profound connection with our most vulnerable feelings.
- It’s also an opportunity to look inside and grow as we heal.
You can take charge of your life!
You can change your future!!
CONVENIENT WEEKLY PAYMENTS
Your form of payment will be charged weekly until you complete the 14-week program (you have the option to cancel at any time and you will not be charged for unused program weeks).
Begin your transformation and get the support you deserve
Dr. C’s framework for Moving On
More than 20 years of clinical experience and specialized training in neuropsychology and trauma have allowed me to develop a framework for healing a broken heart. Each element of the framework is specifically covered and addressed in the weekly videos,exercises, assessments,and support.
Discover + Acquire + Provide / Support + Safety = Moving On
- I hold a degree in Clinical Psychology and Psychoanalysis and a Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- I have extensive post-doctoral training from institutions such as Duke University, The Ackerman Institute for the Family, and The AEDP Institute, among others.
- I love what I do and I do what I love: help individuals, couples, and families heal from past wounds, find different and better ways to connect with others, and live more fulfilling lives.
Carolina Castaños, Ph.D., LMFT